1. We will not waste your time
- If we do not have a candidate that is truly “on-target” for your needs, we will submit no one.
2. We will attempt to understand your open position as much as possible (including many of the fine details).
- This is the best way for us to determine if someone is a good match.
- This includes learning about your company and it’s sizzle
- Career path and upside benefits for the candidate
3. If we snooze, we lose.
- Today’s job market is once again very active and “the top candidates” are being snatched up quickly.
- The only thing we ask of hiring managers is “timely feedback on resumes submitted” (preferably by the end of the business day).
- By taking 45 seconds to glance at the resume, you can quickly tell us if you wish to pass or discuss this applicant in more detail. If needed, we can schedule a later time for the discussion.
4. If we send you three resumes and you are not interested in speaking to any of them, then we are missing something and we need to re-discuss the position requirements.
5. There is nothing that we do that a hiring manager cannot do for him or herself
- Even though we have more “recruiting industry savvy” and access to many more nationwide candidates and information, there is nothing that we do that a hiring manager cannot do for him or herself.
- The difference is the time it takes to do it
- THIS IS ALL WE DO ALL DAY LONG.
- It takes countless hours to search out people, weed out the unqualified and uncover the real candidates (We kiss many frogs before landing our prince)
- If you were to do it properly, you would never have time to complete your own job duties.
6. The only positions we work on are clinical personnel (Mgmt & Non Mgmt)
- Clinical Data Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Trials Managers
- SAS/System Programmers
- Clinical Data Project Mgrs
Both full time perm and temp contractors/consultants
7. There is no cost to you unless you hire my person.